Latest News / Events
- Department of Management Studies Organizing A National Level Conference on “INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MANAGEMENT” on17, OCTOBER 2014
Download BROCHURE & REGISTRATION FORM Click Here
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering conducting National Level Technical Symposium “CALONICS 14″ on27, September 2014
- CSI Sponsored National Level Technical Symposium “KRIDENZ 14″ on23, August 2014
Anna university CFD sponsored 7 days FDTP on MA6151-MATHEMATICS -1
Download Brochure file Click Here
Download Registration file Click Here
- IEEE International conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology 2014 (ICAET 2014),May 2-3, 2014.
- International conference on Innovative Research in Engineering and Technology 2014 (ICIRET 2014), May 2-3, 2014.
- “300 Students are placed in top MNCs like TCS, CTS, Reliance Communications, METEC, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Kivraj Motors, Vinayak Infotech and more…”
- Job Fair 2014 by HCL Technologies (bserv) – Open to 2014 batches, Venue: EGS Pillay Engineering College Campus Apirl 30, 2014
Welcome to E.G.S. Pillay Engineering College
E. G. S. Pillay Engineering College is one of the pioneering non-grant engineering Colleges in the State. It was established by the G. S. Pillay & Sons Educational & Charitable Trust, Nagapattinam in the year 1995 with the sanction of the Government of Tamilnadu, approval of the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and affiliation to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli. Its courses are affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, from 2002 and the degrees are awarded by Anna University, as per the Government Orders.
The College has earned the reputation of being one of the most preferred colleges by the students and parents all these years. Known for its excellent infrastructure and facilities for learning, the outstanding non-grant engineering college has registered impressive performance consistently. A gate-way to success, the college has now set on long-range planning to enlarge and enrich its programs and activities to empower the youth who aspire to become successful Engineers, Scientists and Managers.